Steps to Become a Miss Illinois Contestant
*Please Note: A contestant who signs up to compete and withdraws less than 48 hours prior to morning of pageant will not be allowed to compete for the rest of the pageant season
- View the list of upcoming preliminary pageants in order to determine if there is a local program in your area.
- If there is a local program in your area, contact the local director for more information about eligibility and the application process.
- If there is not a local program in your area, e-mail the local director of one of the “OPEN” Pageants for more information.
- If you are a Fair Queen Title Holder or College Title Holder that would like to compete in the Miss Illinois Pageant, CLICK HERE!
- Please review the C.M.N. Donation Requirements and Instructions
- Please direct all other questions to Director of Operations, Nancy Foote at email@example.com
Visit the Teen Competition Information Page
Visit the PreTeen Competition Information Page
Miss Illinois Pageant Host Hotel Information can be found here.