Steps to Become a Miss Illinois Contestant*Please Note: A contestant who signs up to compete and withdraws less than 48 hours prior to morning of pageant will not be allowed to compete for the rest of the pageant season
- View the list of upcoming preliminary pageants in order to determine if there is a local program in your area.
- If there is a local program in your area, contact the local director for more information about eligibility and the application process.
- If there is not a local program in your area, e-mail the local director of one of the “OPEN” Pageants for more information.
- If you are a Fair Queen Title Holder or College Title Holder that would like to compete in the Miss Illinois Pageant, CLICK HERE!
- Please review the C.M.N. Donation Requirements and Instructions
- Please direct all other questions to Director of Operations, Nancy Foote
Visit the Teen Competition Information Page
Visit the PreTeen Competition Information Page
Miss Illinois Pageant Host Hotel Information can be found here.